Imagine That
Sunday, September 27, 2009

Imagine Pictures, Images and Photos

this question was ringing in my head today.

what if you could switch with anyone for a day, who would it be?

i would pickk my dog :P. that would be fun. the only things you do all day is eat, sleep, play, and lick ppl. ahh... that would be the life. sometimes i wish i was my puppy, lulu.
hello;stranger
Welcome to my blog. No spamming or vulgarising the tagboard. If you have something mean to say here, go repeat it fifty thousand times in front of a mirror :). fyi, this blog is " Mizz'n'Dots.

Respect me & my blog and I'll respect you.

owner of Mizz'n'Dots
Y=yo! im bored and in a bloggish mood... i am an internet addict. i am the queen of all things dumb. oh joy :D. so beware ;) have fun with this blog and stay classy

and tyvm for reading this crap you dont care about =]
speak;up


Try a cbox :).
flashbacks;
testings codes....
yayzors! everything is finished!
template troubles
blog is up and isnt ready!
http://url.blogspot.com